Jul 5, 2011

Walking!

Bruce is learning to walk.  It's so much fun.  As of yet he will only walk to a person, or maybe from a person to a large stationary object, like a chair.  But he's getting better and better!  He's just starting to stand up on his own, with no help.  Stella did that first, then walked.  But Bruce?  Who wants to stand still long enough to figure out how?  He still pulls himself up on whatever happens to be handy, then takes his few wobbly steps.  Then, of course, everyone claps and cheers, and Bruce looks quite pleased with himself.


He's pretty good if he has a finger to hold, though we sometimes get that walking-in-circles effect.  Like if you rowed a boat with just one oar.  It's actually kinda funny.  It won't be long until I'm really chasing down a toddler.  I can wait, but at the same time, I can't!  It's super fun to watch.  And I'm so glad that he decided to start now, while Grandma was here to enjoy it! 

I hope the video loads, then you can see how cute those first steps are!




I love my life, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment