Oct 19, 2011

Birthday Girl

Stella turned 4 on the tenth.  Oh. My. Word.  Where did that time go?!  Anyway.  She wanted Barbies, with a horse and a house.  She wanted a crown.  And she wanted rainbow cupcakes.  Thanks to Pinterest.  So, I hopped online and found some rainbow cupcakes.  These are the ones she wanted:
 These are what mine looked like.


Psychedelic, rainbow cupcakes.  But she was a happy camper!  I actually really liked the way they turned out.  It wasn't exactly what I was going for but they sure were fun!  I even took a picture of the inside of one.  Cool, right?
  She also got barbies, and a Barbie horse, and a crown, and fabric of her very own.  Along with some big embroidery needles.  She loves those too!  That makes me a happy Momma!



2 comments:

  1. love the rainbow cupcakes :) she really is looking so grown up, so long and lean! happy birthday stella!!

    ReplyDelete