Dec 22, 2010

Christmas presents

As I watched Stella get excited about Christmas this year I began to worry about her getting the gimme's.  So I  decided to nip it in the bud and we made presents for her to give.  I bought some little wooden stars (of David, accidentally).  We spent an afternoon ripping up tissue paper and gluing it on the stars.  Really fun and messy!  The accident of stars of David worked out well.  They looked like poinsettias when they were finished.  I stuck a peice of magnet to the backs and wrote the year on them.  We had fun, and she can't wait to hand them out!




1 comment:

  1. So cute Annie! The girls I watch would love this..I have a feeling we will be crafting again next week! Maybe we will do snowmen since Christmas will be over..I'll see :) Thanks for a fun kid friendly project!

    ReplyDelete