Aug 24, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Stella having fun in Cape May

So, it's been well over a month since I posted. Ooops. But I've been busy. In that month I have been to New Jersey for four days, Florida for 10, AND packed and moved.

Not that any of that should have stopped me from blogging. There's plenty to write about. Like going to NJ for 4 days and FL for 10. Like moving, and packing, and getting our (Stella's) first tricycle. Like the cute little outfit that I made Stella and haven't had the guts to put her in yet. Like Bruce's first smiles! Those are all posts "coming soon."

We are also looking for churches, or just... work, for Sid. And trying to figure out what to do about a Masters program and how that will look. There are some developments on that front (school, not church). But there is no decision made yet so I'm not quite ready to share.

We have moved in with my wonderfully loving and gracious parents. It's a great thing, but it does take some getting used to. I feel like I'm very busy, but I'm not busy at all. It's probably not a good thing. It will get better as the school year starts and there is more of a routine to follow.

I will be more involved in my Bible Study this year. And I am looking forward to it. But I'm also a little nervous about it. I know that God will enable me to do what I need to, since he has called me. I'm very excited to be studying Isaiah this year.

Baby Bruce with his very proud Papa Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment