May 22, 2010

More Creating

This time it was a nursing cover. Very fun, functional item. I saw my cousin use one a few weeks ago with her brand spankin' new little one and thought it was a genius idea. I also thought that I could probably make one fairly easily. I was right. I actually made two, one yesterday and one today. I love them both and will give one to a friend who recently had her baby! I'm not totally sure which one I'll keep and which one I'll give away yet. But I better decide soon since I'm taking it to her this afternoon!

I found a very good tutorial online that I used and will probably be making lots of these as gifts in the future! It was about $10 in materials, and an hour to an hour and a half in the making time (today, which included a "helper" for a few minutes and few breaks to start a new playlist of Sesame Street videos). Totally worth both time and money! Here are the pictures:










Also, to give credit where it is due, the tutorial I used was from the blog Make It and Love It and can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. These are both terrific! Pretty fabrics and a practical item to have for new Moms-a great gift!

    ReplyDelete